The practice was established in 1937 by Dr Allan Mitchell in a house in George St, Hornsby. In 1978 Dr John Giblin joined Dr Mitchell. The practice then moved to Florence Street where Dr David Treloar was welcome in 1982, and then Dr Karen Woodcock in 1990. Having outgrown these premises by 1996, the group then moved to its current location in Hunter Street, Hornsby, and employed full time dental hygienist, Christian Eyles in 1999.
Dr William Giblin graduated in 2006 with the Sydney University Award fo rdental ethics and professional responsibility. As with the other senior dentists, he is a member of many national and international dental societies and has further education in tooth replacement options utilising dental implants and bone regeneration.
The team at GTW Dental Group are committed to ongoing excellence in patient care in all aspects of general and advanced complex dentistry utilising state of the art technology and modern techniques. We welcome the knowledge and enthuiasm that Dr William Gilblin brings to the practice and the continuity of care for the future.